Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just five

I always wanted to create a web page, blog, my spot all about being a mother of five children. There are web sites for mothers of twins, mothers of quadruplets, only child, oldest son, youngest son even mothers of larger family's. Although, I have not discovered one yet, specifically for the mother of five. I do apologize if you do not fit into this category, because this time, this is in celebration of having five children, no more, no less, for we are wonderfully blessed and full of grace.

1 comment:

Starting five said...

Wow!! Good job hun, I am happy to see someone finally make a blog about being a parent to five children. you are awsome and i look forward to reading more although I know you in person there are still things I can learn from you in writing.